Is SRS a part of Sector3 ???

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ferry Close, Jul 30, 2018.

1. Ferry Close

Ferry Close New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I drive under the name Albers Race Experience in the sim and in the real.In the sim I ride competition at Srs.During a race I missed my braking point and had 1 time understeer.Someone has submitted a protest and I am banned for a week. Srs makes their own rules and when I go against them they are threatening total banishment. Why I am a fair driver and I do not want any problem. I have never experienced this in 30 years of racing. My question is Srs from sector3 ??? I have paid a lot of money to race with Raceroom, this way it can not be done anymore
    (i am sorry I do not know where I could post this message so here)

2. AlleyViper

AlleyViper Active Member

Ratings:
    +39 / 0 / -0
    No, they have nothing to do with S3 and also support other racing sims. If you don't fall under their regulation limits to justify a one week ban, contact them directly.

• Like Like x 1
  3. nate

nate Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +875 / 0 / -0
    As @AlleyViper correctly mentioned above. SRS has nothing to do with Sector3. So, SRS chooses their own rules on how they do things. If SRS bans you, dont worry though, you can still use all of the content in RaceRoom that you purchased. You just wont be able to join SRS races until the ban they gave you expires.

I would go to the website in the comment above, where SRS has a contact form so you can speak to them directly.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Ferry Close

Ferry Close New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    thank you all