Is there support of DX11?

Dieses Thema im Forum "General Discussion" wurde erstellt von mclarenteam, 25. Oktober 2015.

1. mclarenteam

mclarenteam New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    How activate the DX11 mode in game?

2. Dave R

Dave R Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +576 / 0 / -0
    No DX11 yet. They've kept it at DX9 at the moment.

3. mclarenteam

mclarenteam New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
  4. MeMotS

MeMotS Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1.056 / 0 / -0
    I really hope they do something. Some kind of hybrid or wrapper because i plan on getting either a oculust or the Vive and they won't support Dx9

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. Skybird

Skybird Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +803 / 0 / -0
    Let them make the sim feature-complete first, and for those of you loving MP: MP-stabile.

Once that has been achieved, we can start picking their nervous custome apart with demands for 64 Bit and DX11. That'll be fun! :D

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. Drei

Drei Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +82 / 0 / -0
    we went through this not so long ago in another thread, and as i mentioned there JF said that he prefers the VR over the triple screen systems, so i guess they will show up with something in the near future.
    im a big VR fun, tried the game with DK2 earlier, and even in its developer stage, it was just amazing.... so fingers crossed

7. mr_belowski

mr_belowski Well-Known Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +1.307 / 0 / -0
    I'll be getting a rift or equivalent when they're out officially, so I too am hoping S3 can get Raceroom working well with VR

My wife is planning to relocate my nerd cave into a cupboard once I don't need the big screen

• Funny Funny x 9
    • Agree Agree x 3
  8. James Cook

James Cook Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1.013 / 0 / -0
    As a living room gamer on the big TV (with nowhere to set up my own man cave), one of the biggest selling points of the Rift is it will allow me to race while the missus is watching Keeping Up With The Kardashians and other such odious television programming. It will be a sound investment.

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. SylverFyre

SylverFyre Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +78 / 0 / -0
    I agree James. The only way I can play RRRE is with a wheel and pedals and for that, I have to set up the rig in front of the living room TV. It means that Forza gets much more of my racing hours, but the lack of a man cave means that RRRE is my weekend treat. A rift or similar could go a long way to me finding enough space to set up permanently and spend more time and money on racing sims :D

• Like Like x 1
  10. pixeljetstream

pixeljetstream Well-Known Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +412 / 0 / -0
    Bring the money, I'll give you space ;)

Just went tripples myself only a few days ago, just didn't want to wait until VR works out well. While VR is cool and the future, not saw myself with them playing for a longer time. Probably more likely with the second generation commercial release, as I really want something with more per eye resolution.
    But exciting times ahead for sure.

11. ElNino

ElNino Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +475 / 0 / -0
    I've tried oculus at a friends and its awesome, very impressive. I'm just not someone that wants to game too often with a device strapped to my head. More casual, enjoy cup of coffee gaming is more for me, so triples work great for that. Add trackir( just got it) and its getting closer to reality, just not as cool as 3d VR, but still has advantages.