It's good to be back !

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RoccoTTS, Mar 26, 2018.

1. RoccoTTS

RoccoTTS Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +534 / 0 / -0
    I bought R3E a year ago and i really enjoyed playing it. But when Project CARS 2 was released 6 months ago, i stopped playing R3E.
    Now 6 months later i tried R3E again and from the first few laps i was in love again. I really had forgotten how good this game is. So i went straight to the store and bought all the new content from the last 6 months.
    So from now on i'm gonna switch between PC2 and R3E.

And a big thanks to Sector 3 for the new content and a really good sim :)

• Like Like x 9
  2. FormelLMS

FormelLMS Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +229 / 0 / -0
    Yes, I have to say, that I've jumped on the PC2 train, too, but R3E is something which works better for me for a longer time.
    It's more the racing feeling than assetto and Pcars2 (for me!)

• Like Like x 3
  3. Baron von Noob

Baron von Noob New Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    Been racing on AC for years, tried the free weekend. Bought some cars and the European tracks. And i'm really starting to like this game. The sound is much better than AC, the cars feel more "alive" if that makes sense. The FFB is also more realistic to me.

• Like Like x 4
  4. BrianBosch

BrianBosch Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +129 / 0 / -0
    We're all in the same boat :) This was a hidden gem for me. Don't get me wrong I still like and race AC and PCars2 but R3E is my favor at the moment. Each simmer has it pros and cons no doubt about that. R3E gives me the best real race feeling. Not that I can compare with a real life Bentley GT3 but you know what I mean. So I actually have to say I think this simracer is closest to how it feels,handles, behaves in real life ;). Anyway happy virtual racing!

• Like Like x 1
  5. F_FLETCHER

F_FLETCHER Active Member

Ratings:
    +37 / 0 / -0
    I like GRID AUTOSPORT :p, but for me ever is R3E the best Car Sim!!! The sound, the feeling of the cars, the FFB is amazing. No other Sim don`t have this!!!

I drive only this sim with a Logitech Driving Force GT Wheel, what is first with a Fanatac etc. , whats for great feelings!!!??? :kissingheart:

A career modus I missed in R3E, this would be fine in the game.:hearteyes: next patch??? ;) I know the answer... :DSOOOOOOOOOOOOON! ;)

• Like Like x 1
  6. RoccoTTS

RoccoTTS Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +534 / 0 / -0
    Well, maybe PC2 has the best overall package for me, but there's something about R3E that keeps me coming back. It's definitely the sound, the ffb, the leaderboards and the content.