Julien Datt - offender and (possible) cheater

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by meszrum, Oct 1, 2021.

1. meszrum

meszrum New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    30/09/2021 - 22:44:55
    GTR4, Laguna Seca
    Ranked Euro Server (dunno what number)
    User: Julien Datt (https://game.raceroom.com/users/shinecars54/career)
    Proof:

I do care about clean racing. It's the most important thing for me in R3E, it's the idea and essence of me wasting priceless hours of my (real) life in front of monitor (and yes, I've got real life and real problems too). Until yesterday I did not care about others being rude and others cheat (cars accelerating like hell and being unaffected by game engine physics) - I was too lazy to collect evidences and post it. But this was beyond me. Thankfully it happened during Gamer's stream, so I have got the evidence.

The Julien Datt guy (BMW, starting 14 - at Gamer's grid he's 13th) is ramming at least 5 other cars (all of them finishing out of the track), he gave me alone 12 incidents points. Even though he makes the collisions his driveline seems to be unaffected at all.
    And... if you see his stats of this race he got 7 (seven) incident points and the following statline:
    30/09/2021 - 22:44:55 [​IMG] #14 #13 +1 7 29 +25.714 +2.406

So, for what he did he was awarded +25,7 rating points and +2.4 reputation points!
    During the video it's clear that he should have +40 incident points during first lap (as I said he alone gave me 12 incident points hitting my butt right after the start).
    I have no words to express my disguise.

For me it's clear offender and cheater.
    R3E's charm is unique. Even though I've got all major sims installed, which some are clearly superior to R3E, I like R3E the most like many of this community members.
    Do not let it being wasted.

Last edited: Oct 1, 2021
  2. majuh

majuh Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +257 / 0 / -0
    That seems like a visual bug in the race results. He actually lost 3.103 reputation points in this race.