Problem Keyboard Bindings not working.

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by MrBones22, Jan 2, 2018.

1. MrBones22

MrBones22 Member

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0
    It seems that at some point since I originally set up my wheel / keyboard back in October, that, changing the keyboard bindings don't work. The inputs are recognized and "saved" in the settings, but nothing happens when I try to use the keys in game. I've tried making a new profile and the settings don't work, whereas the older profile still works, but I can't change the keys to anything different.

I just set up a triple screen setup which is surprisingly playable with my crusty old PC (core2 Q6600, AMD R9 290 3gb @5760 x 1080), but I would like to set up keys for the "in game Triple screen FOV increase / decrease" to see what changes it will make, but the keybindings do nothing.

I'm thinking that I might be able to delete my config file (I haven't looked to see which file I would delete yet...), and hopefully a fresh start will work?

2. MrBones22

MrBones22 Member

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0
    Update: Having added the -triscr startup argument to the launcher, my bound keys for the TriScr FOV increase / Decrease are now working. So it seems the game didn't think it was running triple screen, just super wide 48:9.

• Informative Informative x 1