Laundry detergent commercial

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Bee, May 2, 2016.

1. Bee

Bee Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +45 / 0 / -0
    I rarely watch movies on the television because of the commercial brakes. And i certainly do not watch dramatic movies: the ones that grabs your soul and let some tears flow. Why not? Well...as soon as the last second of the movie has played, you hear the commercial brake tune followed up by a horrible laundry detergent commercial with white perfect teeth smilling people telling me that the shirt will have the same colours after 100 years of washing:confused:.
    There is no time for credit titles so you have time to let the emotions flow away slowly.

Comon...what the fpeepck has this to do with racingo_O

Well...when finishing a race i have that same feeling. For two hours i'm racing trying to be as concentrated as i can, going through all sorts of mixed states: in the zone, out the zone, mistakes, recovery's, pitstops, pressure. And after two long hours you finally hit the finish and puff...exit screen, goodbye. It would be so nice to have a out lap. To have a cool down moment. To think the race over. Just a out lap back to the pits. Kill the engine and enjoy the silnce while just sitting in the car as long as you want...

Ah...so many wishes:rolleyes:

• Like Like x 3