Problem Leaderboard Car Change

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by da-gerhard, Nov 1, 2015.

1. da-gerhard

da-gerhard Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    I don't know if that problem has been announced already. I set a time on the leaderboard with a specific car. Whenever I decide to try it with a different car, in the same class obviously, and set a better time, it doesn't get saved.
    Am I doing something wrong, or is that bug?
    Thanks for your interest.

P.S.: I am very pleased with the new physics!

2. Christian G

Christian G Topological Agitator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +2,411 / 0 / -0
    Are you sure you're looking at the correct leaderboard(s)? Cause there are individual leaderboards for every car and one for each class. So make sure your looking at those, not the ones for single cars.

If that is the case, does the time you set with the other car show up on that cars individual lb?

The servers are acting up atm, might be due to this. Sonat mentioned that some functions would be disabled for a few days so people could at least enter the game.
    But I remember something similar happening some time ago and back then it was a server update error. LB servers updated with a big delay, but they did. Do your better times not show up at all, even after some days?

3. da-gerhard

da-gerhard Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    Here's the screenshots from the leaderboards from Redbullring. First I was driving the Ruf and set that time. Later I switched to the BMW and set a time of 1:27:5xx, but it shows the same time as the Ruf...Not a big deal, just a bit weird. That was about a week ago. So, the better times do not show.

Attached Files:

4. Christian G

Ratings:
    +2,411 / 0 / -0
    Ah, ok, I see. That indeed looks like a bug, probably connected to the wiping of the lb's...

5. Rella

Rella Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +108 / 0 / -0
  6. Christian G

Ratings:
    +2,411 / 0 / -0
  7. Rella

Rella Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +108 / 0 / -0
    You are right, sorry. Just read the first post without the copy info and thought it could help to sort this bug out.