Leaderboard Challenges basically empty

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by CannedBear, Apr 1, 2021.

1. CannedBear

CannedBear New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hi all,

I really like to do hotlapping and generally really like the idea of the Leaderboard Challenge to compare my times to other racers. But I experience that most of the leaderboads are basically empty. Except for really famous combinations like Porsche 911 GT3 and Nordschleife.
    I just took the Ford GT GT3 and drove it around all the american Tracks that I own. Now I am first on every list, yay! ... because I am the only one on it.
    Am I doing something wrong? Or am I the only one doing those Leaderboard Challenges?
    The Competitions (fun too) have always a lot of entries! Don't the times from those Competitions count for the Leaderboard Challenges?
    Maybe it would help if a Leaderboard Challenge won't just be for the same car (Ford GT), but for the whole class (GT3)?

What do you guys think about it?

2. FeltHλt

FeltHλt Moderator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +479 / 0 / -0
    Leaderboards were wiped recently, due to last changes in gt3 physics (so like 2 days ago)

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Lixma

Lixma Honorary QA

Ratings:
    +174 / 0 / -0
    Leaderboards are divided into car classes. Next time you try, instead of hitting 'Leaderboard Challenge' just hit 'Leaderboards' underneath. There you can select any car within a class against any opponent in the same class.

• Agree Agree x 1