Problem Leaderboard time not showing up

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Racki, Nov 23, 2015.

1. Racki

Racki Well-Known Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +131 / 0 / -0
    I went to the Raceroom leaderboard (not the experience leaderboard) selected GT Masters 2014 and Red Bull Ring and pressed the green startbutton on the right.
    Then I did a personal best, but I am not listed in the leaderboard at all.
    I waited 3 hours now but still no entry.

Does anyone know about such an issue?

PS: I think the time from the experience leaderboard got updated instead. Is there any point in having 2 leaderboards for the same thing?

Last edited: Nov 23, 2015
  2. Andrew Ilms

Andrew Ilms New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Same/similar problem here:

Yesterday, I started the game, switched to single player and did a leaderboard event on the Norisring with a DTM 2014 car. After completing a lap, I could see my result on the "Raceroom leaderboard". Good! A collegue of mine did the same, but he obviously switched to the "DTM 2014 experience" first. So his lap can be seen in the "DTM 2014 leaderboard" only and not (!) in the "Raceroom leaderboard". This is weird, but it gets worse:

Today, I started the game, switched to the "DTM 2014 experience" and started the leaderboard attack from here. Although I'm not in the "DTM 2014 leaderboard", I could see my best lap in the upper part (where all the names and times are). I managed to drive a slighty better lap and hoped that this lap would appear in the "DTM 2014 leaderboard". But it doesn't. It still shows up in the "Raceroom leaderboard" and I don't manage to get an entry in the "DTM 2014 leaderboard".

For me, this is a nasty bug. And it should be doable to have just ONE leaderboard for any combination of car/track.