Problem Leaderboard times

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Robert Haines, Jun 26, 2017.

1. Robert Haines

Robert Haines Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    Leaderboard challenge has recently been doing something weird on my game.

When i start a challenge all is fine, leaderboard updates as it should and hud displays all correct, relevant information ie. Best lap time, time difference to other drivers around me.
    Sometimes when i play and improve on my times then i restart a new lap, it shows my best time and ghost car is there, but all other info is gone and leaderboard doesn't update that new time.
    quitting the session sometimes works and resets things when that doesn't work i have to restart game.
    Anybody else having similar issues

2. GooseCreature

GooseCreature Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +670 / 0 / -0
    It can take quite a while for the leaderboards to update sometimes, all legit times are showed eventually!

3. Robert Haines

Robert Haines Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    yes understand that sometimes it's not an instant update all the time.
    it's the info that disappears from screen as well, the two drivers times in front of me and the two behind it's as though i'm not connected anymore. As for legit times if ghost has been updated to the time I have set and no warning comes up to say otherwise well to me that's a legit time. It's a very random occurrence that has happened half a dozen times and only just started doing so in the last Cpl of weeks.
    hasn't done it since I posted up