Problem Leaderboard

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Mauricio JP Salles, Jun 16, 2017.

1. Mauricio JP Salles

Mauricio JP Salles Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    Thank you for the great work that has been done over the years. So much effort gave me certainty to fully acquire all the modalities of cars and tracks. http://game.raceroom.com/en/users/JP_Br/purchases
    However, I have been having constant problems in the preferred DTM mode.

Member Since: Mar 30, 2015 Messages: 20 - https://forum.sector3studios.com/index.php?members/mauricio-jp-salles.788/recent-content
    “Aug 7, 2015 - Bug Competitions DTM not save lap / Problem Can't see me in Leaderboard / Problem LEADERBOARD / Aug 8, 2015 - Problem Can't see me in Leaderboard / Bug Run in 'DTM2013 mode' like a ghost / May 3, 2016 Deletion of Leaderboard Entries 02-05-2016 / Jul 27, 2016 - Deletion of Leaderboard Entries 02-05-2016 / Dec 18, 2016 - Problem Same time in Leaderboard.”

No matter how much one does, the problem always comes back. Currently in DTM mode I will come back ghost again in Get Real. In Amateur mode work fine. Attention no filters – I understand that.
    I apologize to you for all this. I know perfectly well that everybody work daily for support and improvement. Believe me that I have always sought ways to understand and correct. I wonder if there is any kind of lock in some "Profiles". Is there any rule for anyone who only run on the competition mode or for lap time - leaderboard? Is it possible to help me understand?

For my part I did what could be done. With another HD and another Profile I acquired a new Receroom DTM package (only). Everything works fine, every car and track works normally and I make my lap times as I want. It's clear that the problem is on my profile. Acquiring a complete game package would cost me dearly and I believe I do not deserve this.
    If I am not being blocked, would it be possible to change my profile to a new one?
    Thanks for the compression and sorry for errors in English.

One more: Recently they cleaned a "page" of the 2013 DTM leaderboard - Hockemheim GP / Suzuka GP ... Probably for noticing that pilots were cutting their way.
    The bizarre is that inside the car, on top, the times that appear are old, which should be clean as well.
    Are there two classification tables for the same track? Maybe a necessary mirror but he lost the link with the origin.