Bug Light tree stays on screen

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by ElNino, Jan 30, 2016.

1. ElNino

ElNino Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +475 / 0 / -0
    Really i just wanted to post a rare photo of me in first place....but yeah, the light tree stayed on screen whole race...log uploaded
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

• Useful Useful x 1
  2. Mich Angel

Mich Angel Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +216 / 0 / -0
    I have that all the time at least 5-7 MP races out of 10 I have the lights still hanging, somtime it is even visible in replays too, not always tho. It happen less that it is still visable in replay after last update... but as said it is still more time then less in a MP race.

3. nate

nate Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +875 / 0 / -0
    Just to let you guys know, this issue has been reported to the devs.

@Mich Angel, if you could also attach your log files immediately after experiencing this in the game, that would be quite helpful as well. :)

To do that, navigate to: My Documents > My games > SimBin > RaceRoom Racing Experience > User Data > Log

Attaching the MWT Transport and the "Game_(some numbers)" file would be appreciated. You should be able to sort those by date modified and find the files that correspond to the time you were playing in game and experienced the issue fairly easily.

Cheers

• Like Like x 1
  4. Mich Angel

Ratings:
    +216 / 0 / -0
    Yea I'll do that asap I it happen again ;)

• Like Like x 1
  5. Mich Angel

Ratings:
    +216 / 0 / -0
    Yea didn't take long at all last race in logfile is the one where lighttree is still hanging front of the mirror....

Attached Files: