Problem Little glitches with 3D Vision

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Tortue G, May 25, 2015.

1. Tortue G

Tortue G Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    Hi,

I use 3D Vision with nVidia 3DTV Play on a 50" Plasma TV with a TrackIR for better immersion.
    After setting of convergence, R3e is really good with 3D, I find it globally better than Assetto Corsa that is one of the best racing games with 3D Vision.
    So with 3D Vision R3e is very good, but it's still some littles visual glitches with some effects, not a lot, it concern globally undershadows of the cars and the particles clouds, they are littles "cuttings" or offset problems on left and right eyes.
    Do you think that you can correct this?, if you do that your game will be near perfect with 3D Vision :) ...

Thanks!

2. Tortue G

Tortue G Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    Maybe a bad setting, because I played last tonight, and it's still work perfect :oops:(except the "glitched effects").
    The first time it need to set the convergence (ctrl+F5 and ctrl + F6, and ctrl+F7, must be activated first in nvidia control panel), but after setting that it's very good...
    Do you have set the 3D Stereoscopic effect to 100% in the nvidia control panel?

3. MeMotS

MeMotS Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,056 / 0 / -0
    Hi Tortue
    I tried to run 3d vision and R3E does not get detected ( the pop up screen showing the 3d mode in the driver)
    If i do the exact same for example on Dirt it works.

Can you share how you got it to work well with 3d ?

4. Tortue G

Tortue G Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    I don't think I do anything special ;) .
    I just activate 3D Stereoctopic in NVidia CP:

[​IMG]

...and the shortcuts for setting convergence:

[​IMG]

And because I play with a 3D TV Plasma (not a monitor) with 3DTVPlay, I set ingame a compatible resolution (1280x720@60Hz, can use 1920x1080, but @24Hz because HDMI, too low...).

And... that's all :) !, it works ;) !

If you use a monitor with 3DVision, maybe it is slightly different, but I think it's the same way...

5. MeMotS

MeMotS Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,056 / 0 / -0
    I'm also using it on a TV a sharp 60inch.
    But like I mention it's working in other games just not raceroom

6. Tortue G

Tortue G Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    OK, you are too on a TV screen, so it must be the same way :) .
    Do you play with glasses from your 3DTV, or do you use nVidia Glasses with a 3DVision kit ?

If you use TV glasses, do you activate 3DTVPlay?
    Did you set a compatible resolution ingame (1280x720@50/60Hz, or 1920x1080@24Hz, not more) ?
    A green message about 3D Vision at Raceroom start appears ? (if red message, not good resolution, and if no message at all, 3D vision not activated...)

Last edited: Jun 25, 2015