Problem Logitech G27 - pedals and wheel not recognized

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by jwldk, May 28, 2020.

1. jwldk

jwldk New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I just installed this game again and a Logitech G27 shows up in the in controller assignments, but no input is working. Nothing works in game and nothing shows up in the test bars for steering, brake etc. in the assignment. If I create a new profile I can map the buttons from the G27, but still no input at all from wheel or pedals. I have tried starting the game both with and without the Logitech Profiler running. The wheel works fine in several other games and I am sure it worked fine when I had the game installed a couple of years go. Any tips would be gladly appreciated.

2. Andi Goodwin

Andi Goodwin Moderator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +791 / 0 / -0
    couple of things to check ; first go into tyhe game , edit assignements ; double click on brake and press the pedal does it bind ?

if not steam ; settings /§controllers /general controllers ; check that the g27 isnt selected

Andi

3. jwldk

jwldk New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Okay that was really unintuitive. The detected G27 profile does nothing at all, but with a new I had to do a full steering lock to both left and right for it to register the steering. Then the rest of the buttons like normal. All good now. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.