English Looking for an evening PST time zone league.

Discussion in 'Leagues & Communities' started by Lucky Chopp, Sep 27, 2019.

1. Lucky Chopp

Lucky Chopp Member

Ratings:
    +16 / 0 / -0
    No specific car class, just looking for a group to run with on a regular basis. Any help with finding something would be greatly appreciated. :)

Thanks

Lucky

2. Paul Darke

Paul Darke Moderator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +249 / 0 / -0
  3. Lucky Chopp

Lucky Chopp Member

Ratings:
    +16 / 0 / -0
    Still Looking

4. Mark Sutherland

Mark Sutherland New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Lucky, I'm on the West cost as well. Let me know if you find anything. I signed up for Sim Racing System today, but apparently that's a bust for R3R as there's on ONE weekly series race. NOTHING the rest of the week.

5. Andrew G

Andrew G New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    What time PST are you looking for? I am hoping to get together a league of EST - PST racers.

6. Mark Sutherland

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I would be up for anytime after 6pm PST. My son is also on the West Coast and will also be looking for a place to race shortly (still waiting on some of his hardware).

7. davidantx

davidantx Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    We are about to start a Friday Night league likely using the GT4 and TCR cars at Champion Motorpsorts, https://cmsracing.com that would start around 7pm PST. Check us out if you are interested.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Mark Sutherland

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hi David, where should we watch for your Friday night R3E racing? Your Discord Announcements, General Discussion, Raceroom, Friday,... Thanks.

9. davidantx

davidantx Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    Hi There Mark. I will post the information here for you all as well as on the RRE discord and the https://cmsracing.com discord as well. We will be creating a new channel area on the CMS discord for this series and I will give you guys the information. Should be really fun. We are thinking GT4 / TCR and probably a 4 race season to start, with races at North American Tracks that run similar to the Michelin Pilot Challenge. So Daytona, Laguna Seca, Road America, Mid Ohio. Races should start around 7pm PST, 10pm EST. And be about an hour or so in length is the thought. Let me know if any other questions and should have this up within the week.

10. davidantx

davidantx Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    announcing the series now in a new thread!