Problem Lost account after coming back to R3E after steam login update

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Adam Carter, May 20, 2017.

1. Adam Carter

Adam Carter New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hello,

I took a extended break from sim racing but have am now back into it. Upon installing R3E again I have discovered I can no longer access my account due to the steam login update. Please can someone contact me with details how to recover my account and link it to my steam account. I use to play and login to the game via your website before the steam integration.

The account has a good amount of bought DLC on it and obviously would be extremely annoyed if I had lost this DLC that I paid money for.

Thank you.

2. m.bohlken

m.bohlken Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +988 / 0 / -0
    Hi Adam,

You can try to contact @Sonat Ozturk here in the forum or open a support-ticket via this url http://support.raceroomracingexperience.com/

In both ways you must provide your steam-account and the ingame-account you were using befor.

I wonder a bit that it didn't work for you. Did you created a new steam-account after the first install of raceroom?

3. Adam Carter

Adam Carter New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hi, no I have always used the same steam account for 12 years. Its been a while but I seem to recall using the website to launch the game and buy dlc etc. I can still see my old profile when I use the player search but just cant link the two. Thank you very much for the info I will open a support ticket and hopefully get this resolved.