Resolved Making it work, also old MOMO, also for bad drivers

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Bailing_Out, Dec 30, 2017.

1. Bailing_Out

Bailing_Out New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Most of you have made everything work. So have I to a great extent. I have an old MOMO FFB wheel and I made the FFB work. I had to restart the game, steam and the computer. MOMO?, I bought it when I still had WIN 98 so it needed the WIN 98 treatment, restarts. Yes I have updated the drivers. Yes I'm old.

I have since turned the FFB off, MOMO don't much like more modern games. Wheel jumps/vibrates too much for me. I keep the setting that says let the game make changes, combined the pedals, but I let the logitech profiler set the centering spring since FFB is turned off in game. If you don't set the spring with the profiler and have FFB turned off well you get a free wheel which is very hard to drive.

I stink at this game but still love it. I didn't think I'd spend a dime on it but have since bought the classic pack.

For those who stink at it like me, well you turn your throttle sensitivity down along with brake sensitivity, IN GAME. I spin out all the time otherwise and the brakes cause the car to go nuts if I don't turn it down. I set my brake bias to 67 33 with brake pressure to 88, which is wrong if you are worth a crap I am sure. My throttle sensitivity is set 35 so is my brake but I could go higher now probably.

My first post, I am sure some will disagree with my recommendations (hell maybe all lol) but I also said you could probably go higher on some of it. I have highly recommended this game on steam and on another forum I post at. Need another prefix for what I posted.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Karting06

Karting06 Well-Known Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +128 / 0 / -0
    So, you're a happy man (or girl)? :)
    Something like "Happy"? ;)

Enjoy it!