Mercedes-AMG Motorsport eRacing - Discussion

Discussion in 'Mercedes-AMG Motorsport eRacing' started by Robert Wiesenmüller, May 2, 2017.

1. Robert Wiesenmüller

Robert Wiesenmüller Moderator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +314 / 0
    The developers have already watched your video, Ismail. So they will improve that in due time.

Once again, the fact that the ingame penalties were turned on in the first place was my fault. I added it to my checklist in BIG LETTERS so that won't happen again. For now, we run with visual flags only with no automated consequences by the game. Once the code is flawless, we will switch, but then I will communicate it properly.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
  2. Flamedphoenix

Flamedphoenix Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +123 / 0
    Any news how the last race will be handled?

3. Robert Wiesenmüller

Ratings:
    +314 / 0
    What do you mean? The race result of the second race counts.

4. Robert Wiesenmüller

Ratings:
    +314 / 0
    Dani Juncadella gave me some feedback, and he really enjoyed driving against all of you! He said it's an impressive level. And I want to second that. I think we are moving in the right direction here with hard but fair racing. Keep pushing guys, make sure you respect your opponents on track, and we can show great racing to Mercedes and the world.

• Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 4
  5. lennyallover

lennyallover Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0
    [​IMG] I WAS TOLD IN GAME EARLIER TODAY TO GIVE BACK 2 POSITIONS THAT i OVERTOOK UNDER YELLOW... TROUBLE WAS I WAS LEADING AND LAPPINGTHE 2 CARS INVOLVED.... I LET THEM PASS BACK... COUNTER STILL GOING DOWN 3,2,1..DISQUALIFIED.... WHAT'S NEXT GUYS? PENALISATION FOR WINNING? OH WAIT, WE'RE DOING THAT ALREADY
    CAPS!! sorry didn't mean to shout ;-)

6. Moritz Löhner

Moritz Löhner Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +515 / 0
    Something is odd.....

You know that one guy from last years championship that said we all are cheating? Where the heck is he!? :D

7. Robert Wiesenmüller

Ratings:
    +314 / 0
    What do you mean "that one guy"? He is the BEST DRIVER OF NORTH AMERICA :)

• Funny Funny x 2