Bug Mercedes-AMG Motorsport eRacing

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Shivas FR, Apr 26, 2017.

1. Shivas FR

Shivas FR Active Member

Ratings:
    +37 / 0 / -0
    Maybe a bug or an error code. When i drive this car for the competition, the virtual wheel don't match with the range of my Fanatec CSR. After some test, it appear it's the only car to not recognise the sensitivity set to OFF on my fanatec wheel. All the car in the game recognise this. If i want to have my real wheel match with the virtual wheel, i have to set my sensitivity directly in my wheel to 900° and switch to OFF when i want drive an other car. If @Sector3 and other beta-tester can try too, if you have some Fanatec wheel under your hand.

In the Fanatec software, put the wheel rotation at 900°. In the Wheel settings, put Sen to OFF. Go on track with the Mercedes-AMG Motorsport eRacing, stop the car and turn your wheel at 90°, for me the virtual wheel goes to 180°. Then, put the Sen setting to 900° directly in the wheel, now the virtual wheel perfectly match my wheel. It's really strange

EDIT : Seems to be only a visual bug

Last edited: Apr 26, 2017
  2. Monty

Monty Member

Ratings:
    +22 / 0 / -0
    I have Fanatec CSW also the same problem does not match the steering wheels.
    It s not a Bug it s a feature. ;)

3. sbtm

sbtm Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +591 / 0 / -0
    same here. Thrustmaster T300

Usually the game matches with my wheel input but not in this competition... i turn the wheel about 45° and the virtual wheel turns almost 180° (i use a high steering lock)

4. testdriver69

testdriver69 Member

Ratings:
    +18 / 0 / -0
    to fix it i do this on the csw v2

game gives me control
    steering is wrong:

i enter the "on wheel menu"
    and select something like SEN ( but i set no change)
    then I exit out of the menu and voila : seering is right again

5. Shivas FR

Shivas FR Active Member

Ratings:
    +37 / 0 / -0
    Try this on the CSR, not working. I really don't know why this happen and also only with this car. I even try to set the visual wheel rotation option at 450° and it's the same my wheel at 90° and the wheel of the car at 180°. So for now, to have better immersion in the cockpit view, i have to disable the wheel :(

6. Shivas FR

Shivas FR Active Member

Ratings:
    +37 / 0 / -0
    As a temporary fix, Go in Vehicle Settings -> set Steering animation to Custom and set Wheel Rotation to 230°. Now the wheel of the car match mine.

But hope a true fix for that

• Like Like x 1
  7. testdriver69

testdriver69 Member

Ratings:
    +18 / 0 / -0
    btw i found out it also helps to switch profile on wheel and suddenly the degrees of rotation match again for all you csw v2 at least

• Like Like x 1
  8. Shivas FR

Shivas FR Active Member

Ratings:
    +37 / 0 / -0
    Good for the CSW v2 users, unfortunately, i already try that and not work too. So i Continue to use my litle trick with the CSR