Problem Micro Stutter and lag.

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by de_zeeb, Apr 11, 2017.

1. de_zeeb

de_zeeb New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Don't knwo if this has been answered somerwhere else but, all my other sims run fine but RR stutters and I experience lag, mostly when cornering.
    I've set the max preloaded frames to 1 in the Nvida settings, no luck.

i7 -3770 @3.40GHz
    12GB RAM
    GTX 970

T500RS
    TH8

2. 911gt

911gt Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    I have the same configuration I am forced to put in windowed mode and it is good.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Shivas FR

Shivas FR Active Member

Ratings:
    +37 / 0 / -0
    I have an I7-3770k @4.2GHz(overclocked by oc genie, msi motherboard), originally @3.5GHz, 16GB ram and an Old GTX 680 2GB.

I have never experienced stutter on the game with my spec less powerfull than yours. For lag, do you mean lag input? Is the wheel of the car perfectly sync with your wheel? If not, disable V-Sync.

But please, post your in game graphics setting and also, your Nvidia Control Panel Settings. Maybe in the NVidia control panel, you ask too much of your graphic card. Without these information, I can't help much more.

My game never down under 80 FPS

• Like Like x 1
  4. de_zeeb

de_zeeb New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    .............................................................................................................

No input lag on the wheel. I've disabled V-Sync and RR runs much smoother, thank you :)
    I've set the video settings on high ingame.
    For the NVidia settings; (they are in Dutch and I can't find the languagesettings)
    Everything is on standard settings except for the 3D max preloaded rendered frames set to 1 for RR

5. JakkeFin

JakkeFin Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +71 / 0 / -0
    You could also try enable fast sync from nvidia settings

6. Andi Goodwin

Andi Goodwin Moderator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +791 / 0 / -0
    make sure your gpu isnt energy saving , set to max performance
    Andi

7. GrimeyDog

GrimeyDog Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +45 / 0 / -0
    I notice that R3E stutters for Me if its in windowed mode.... also it stutters when i use in Game Vsync...When i Vsync through the GPU everything is silky smoooth.

Last edited: Apr 12, 2017