missed premium pack, liveries, packs

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by fl0wf1r3, Dec 7, 2016.

1. fl0wf1r3

fl0wf1r3 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +235 / 0 / -0
    I started with a simple question of how to buy all liveries at once for the Audi TT.
    Now I know that this is not possible any longer, right? I have to choose a single livery and add it to my basket. I was just wondering. Raceroom will only get 29 vRP instead of 5,6 what ever vRP. So what I understood so far is that I missed the chance to buy a "premium pack" to be save for the future? confusing. Since I owned already 99% of the content I did not pay attention to the "premium pack". Now it is gone? I can not find the "premium pack" anymore? :(

Last edited: Dec 7, 2016
  2. Christian G

Christian G Topological Agitator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +2,411 / 0 / -0
    Georg already mentioned that the ability to buy a single car with all available liveries in one go will be introduced. How exactly that'll work hasn't been mentioned so far.
    Not sure what you mean by you "missed the chance to buy a "premium pack" to be save for the future"...
    The premium pack gets you all content that's in store at the moment you buy it at a discount (because it has a set price). If you buy it and already own some of the content, the price of what you already own will be deducted from the price you have to pay for the pack, so essentially you can get all the content you don't own already at a discount. But you can only buy it once.
    That's really all there is to it. Not saying that it's perfect or the way I would have done it, just that that's how it is (for now).

3. fl0wf1r3

Ratings:
    +235 / 0 / -0
    Ok, got it, thanks. But I don't see the "premium pack" in the store? I see an offer for Audi TT (2012), and other packs. But there is not "premium pack" for me. But you are saying it is still there?

4. Christian G

Ratings:
    +2,411 / 0 / -0
    http://game.raceroom.com/store/pack/premium-pack
    If you scroll down on the store's main page a little you should see this?
    Unbenannt.JPG

EDIT: Guess it's a bit confusing that these aren't listed in the packs section? But yes, it's a permanent offer, not time-limited or sth.

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. fl0wf1r3

Ratings:
    +235 / 0 / -0
    :confused: oh man, thanks :( to stupid to open my eyes. shame on me.
    ok, it says 3511 vRP ? but only a few cars are missing in my collection (old wtcc etc.) and three tracks. So do we have to buy it to get further discounts in the future? Or does it has nothing to with future content?

6. Christian G

Ratings:
    +2,411 / 0 / -0
    Gotta add all the liveries you don't own as well, don't know how many you already got...
    It has nothing to do with future releases or packs or discounts. It's simply all the content that's up for sale at the moment you buy it for that one fixed price. If new content gets released it will get added to the premium pack (in the store) as well but you don't get that content "for free" if you bought the premium pack prior to the release.

I think it's easiest to look at it as a one-time discount coupon. You can use it whenever you want and when you do, you buy everything you don't own at that moment at a discount.
    After you've done that, the voucher has been used and can't be used again. If there are packs released or dicounts offered after you made use of the premium pack "coupon" you will still be eligible for those, you just can't re-buy the premium pack (re-use the voucher) to top-off your content.

• Informative Informative x 1
  7. CW46

CW46 New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    I already owned almost everything and bought the premium pack. It will give you a discount in relation to the content you already own so you will still get a huge discount on the items you don't own. The issue I have now is that I have to buy the new Audi TT and can only buy it with one livery. A few days ago the option to buy it with all liveries at a discount was available by buying the premium pack over again on the Audi's page for around 159vrp but it wouldn't work. I checked today and the option is gone completely. I refuse to pay for individual liveries.

• Like Like x 1
  8. silvanob2

silvanob2 Active Member

Ratings:
    +25 / 0 / -0
    I would like all those unclear stuff gets very clear one for all, so we can go to the store fearless :p

9. nate

nate Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +875 / 0 / -0
    Being able to re-buy the premium pack after you already owned it was a bug that was corrected.

In the future, I imagine the plan is to add back in the single car packs with all the liveries included. So, if you dont want to buy it individually right now, I imagine some patience would get you what you want. :)