Problem Missing / taken out liveries

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by -=MadCat=-, Nov 19, 2016.

1. Jona777

Jona777 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +409 / 0 / -0
    I'd like to add to the list

- Ruf RT12R GT3 "KW Racing"

The one from the competition if i'm correct..

@ OP: Maybe edit your first post and paste all the liveries in there so it's a bit clear :)

2. Sascha Reynders

Sascha Reynders Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +109 / 0 / -0
    If I find the time this week I'll post a complete list of all my owned liveries that aren't showing up in-game, but I can already add 3 German Nationals liveries:

- McLaren Mercedes SLR GT Technicore Motorsports #4
    - Carlsson C25 GT Carlsson Autotechnik #SP...
    - Carlsson C25 GT Precision Power #6

3. James Cook

James Cook Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,013 / 0 / -0
    [​IMG]

This one is missing, but I guess it's already on the list.

4. -=MadCat=-

-=MadCat=- Member

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0
    Update on the situation.

@Jona777 :
    Sent you a PM, please get back to be.

@Sascha Reynders :
    As I said Jona, I have honestly never seen those liveries being for sale, but will do research.
    It might be difficult though to ask for them to be put back in if they were only available at one time during an event or so.

@James Cook :
    Thank you for your contribution!
    Rest assured, that liverie is already listed as - Team Phoenix Racing #5 -.

About all other liveries:
    The situation changed for the better, partly.
    All missing liveries that I owned previously, are back and selectable.
    So far I only tried one or two and am happy to say, they work again!

As for the liveries I didn't/don't own yet, they do not show in store or car selection.
    However the little number in the store, telling how many liveries are available for a car, does account for them.

Now specifically in my case, I bought the Starter pack 2 days ago, which contains 2 affected cars.
    The McLaren MP4-12C GT3 (Team McLaren #60) and BMW M3 GT2 (Wingson Motorcorp #6 & BMW Motorsport #17).
    The store page for the Starter pack says those skins are included (plus one more for the BMW that I didn't figure out yet), but I did not get them and they don't show in the store.
    That goes along with the issue that there are less skins actually available in store than what the little number bottom left tells us.

PLUS, this brings us back to a question I stated earlier and wasn't answered yet:
    How will it be handled with temporarily missing liveries and if one buys a pack that is supposed to contain them, but for as long as this "bug" is there, does not come with those liveries (although the store page says it does) ???
    Support ticket for the individual user or can you fix that globally ?

I say thank you devs for the returning liveries so far and kindly ask for updating us on the remaining parts !
    To everyone else, please keep the information about missing (or returned) liveries coming!

Greetings

• Like Like x 1
  5. Sascha Reynders

Ratings:
    +109 / 0 / -0
    Looks like there's no need to make a list after all: all missing liveries posted in this thread are showing in-game again ( except for the Ruf KW one Jona777 mentioned, but I'm pretty sure I never owned that one). And when I say all, I mean ALL: Audi Quattro #1 and #5 are back as well :)
    Thanks @Sector3 for fixing this even though you guys probably have bigger fish to fry at the moment ;)

@-=MadCat=- : once the other posters in this thread report that all is well for them too (which I hope to be the case), you could maybe mark this thread as "resolved" ?

Cheers !

6. FeltHλt

FeltHλt Moderator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +479 / 0 / -0
    Yes it's there, but game still says i dont own it. Gosia Rdest 3# in TT '16- included in starter pack which i bought

7. -=MadCat=-

-=MadCat=- Member

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0
    Hey @Sascha Reynders, thx for the information.

Unfortunately I cannot fully confirm what you say.
    For me, only liveries I owned prior to the big november patch are back.

For example, I never owned (and still don't) the Alpina B6.
    The store now says there are 9 liveries for that car (number bottom left of the car's picrute), but when I click on that car, I can only chose out of 8 liveries, the Ductsson Racing #2 remains missing.
    Another example, the store page for the Starter pack claims there are 13 liveries for the BMW M3 GT2 and 14 for the McLaren MP4-12C GT3.
    However I am missing 3 liveries for the BMW and one for the McLaren.

Did you own ALL missing liveries before the big nov-patch ?

As for the Audi 90, #4 is back, #1 and #5 are not for me.
    But I didn't have them before either.
    Then again I may just sent a support ticket and ask for them, as I paid full price for the GTO pack which didn't get 1 vRP cheaper when the 2 liveries were removed earlier.

Once all this is fixed I will change the thread title to "Resolved", naturally.
    Until then my post above yours

EDIT:
    @FeltHλt, I bought the Starter pack 2 days ago and can select that livery just fine. Might be a personal issue and a support ticket the way to go.
    But I would be interested how many liveries you got for the BMW M3 and McLaren MP4 with the starter pack?
    The displayed number of liveries does not match what I got, and it is exactly about those liveries that are listed as missing (just that I have no idea about the 3rd liverie that should be with the BMW).

Greetings ^^

8. Sascha Reynders

Ratings:
    +109 / 0 / -0
    Yeah, I purchased all content and all liveries before the November patch, guess that's why they all show up for me but apparently not for you. As for the Audi Quattro: only those who bought the GTO pack on release day still have all 4 liveries, #1 and #5 were taken down shortly after release at Audi's request and haven't been available for purchase since, but I guess you knew that already. You could try putting in a request with support, but I doubt they will make 'em available if you never owned them before.

Anyways, still problems for some so not "resolved" yet huh...hope you guys get it solved soon.

9. FeltHλt

FeltHλt Moderator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +479 / 0 / -0
    10 for bmw
    13 for mclaren
    so 3 missing for bmw and 1 for mclarino

10. -=MadCat=-

-=MadCat=- Member

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0
    Update on this whole topic and a little information up front:
    If I don't explicitly mention it, I am always talking about the online store to not have what's displayed being skewed by what one may already own.

First things first, more missing liveries (in the "cars" store section, more on packs below) :
    RUF CTR3 :
    GMR Autosports #2​

Koenigsegg CCGT :
    Egg Engineering #8​

McLaren-Mercedes SLSR 722 GT :
    Technicore Motorsports #4​

Carlsson C25 GT :
    Precision Power Project #6
    Carlsson Autotechnik #Special​

Now to the weird parts that just got even more confusing:
    1. If you want to buy a car individually, none of the mentioned liveries in this thread is back yet!

2. With packs small enough to only contain a few cars, the shop also lists the included liveries in the pack.
      As an example I will take the GTR 2 pack :
      Buying all the cars individually, you will miss out on 2 liveries for the BMW and 2 for the Corvette.
      Buying the pack, it claims they are included (didn't test if they truely are).
      This also holds true for all packs small enough to also show the included liveries
      (GTO Classics, GTR X, German Nationals, Group 5, P2 and Touring Classics).
      GTR 3 pack is too big and does not show liveries included.

3. Staying with the GTR 2 pack, it also claims to contain the Fanatec promotional livery that once was available for the BMW via a competition, yet it does not come with the Thrustmaster promotional livery once available for the C6R. Again I didn't purchase and so don't know if you really get what you see.

4. Liveries one owned pre big Nov. patch are still available to the individual person.
      The liveries in question also appear in the in-game store, but the number in the bottom left corner of each car does not account for the "additionally" owned liveries.

That's it for my latest findings.
    Still everybody is welcome to add things I missed and/or to comment (on topic) and share his experiences with the "livery-situation".

Greetings and a belated happy new year!