Resolved Moscow Raceway Camaro Game Crash

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by jfo53, Nov 8, 2015.

1. jfo53

jfo53 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Moscow Raceway works fine with the other ADAC cars. But selecting the Camaro causes a crash. Anyone else with this problem? Never had any crash before. Attached is the crash dump file.

Attached Files:

2. Hannes Wallstedt

Hannes Wallstedt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +280 / 0 / -0
    Hello,

Does the Camaro work for you on other tracks?

3. Dave R

Dave R Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +576 / 0 / -0
    I tested the Camaro (both ADAC 13 and 14) on Moscow and had no issues starting and running a race. Is it occurring for practice/qualy or just the race?

4. m.bohlken

m.bohlken Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +988 / 0 / -0
  5. Hannes Wallstedt

Hannes Wallstedt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +280 / 0 / -0
    After looking at your crash dump one of our developers found some troublesome code that he is currently in the process of fixing. This fix should make it into the next patch.

6. jfo53

jfo53 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Until this Camaro problem came up a few days ago, I had played with all ADAC cars on all tracks for many months successfully, always going straight to the Single Race option. I turn on the Practice session and Qualifying session as the options under Single Race, and it has always worked. The Camaro car now does not work with any track using the Single Race option. All the other ADAC cars work with all tracks. I tried the Verify Integrity test and all files were validated. I tried uninstalling game at Control Panel level and reinstalling. Same problem. The dump message comes on a few seconds after clicking Go Race for a Single Race. The question posed by itsmedavetn made me notice that there is a Practice only option on the pick list. Even though a Practice session can be integrated into the Single Race, this separate Practice only option was new to me, and guess what. Under this Practice only in Moscow, the Camaro loaded successfully and I could go drive around the track. However, when I next went back to a Single Race with Moscow, it crashed as before. So the Camaro is working in Practice mode but not Single Race mode. I will look forward to the patch. Thanks to all who are working on this.

7. jfo53

jfo53 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Problem solved with patch. Thanks.