Problem MOTEC DTM 2016

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Pfalzdriver, Jan 30, 2017.

1. Pfalzdriver

Pfalzdriver Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +85 / 0 / -0
    Well, its both a question and maybe a problem ... because I dunno what is going on.

Sadly we have no delta time at R3E while driving leaderboards for example. So I figured out last week while driving the Benz at Spielberg, the Motec of the cars shows at least my sector gaps ... for a pretty long time. I liked that, because immediately after S1 and S2 at Spielberg there is a corner which requires my attention, so no time to take a sneak peak at the upper left right corner.

OK, I finished hunting time, ended R3E and did some real life stuff. The day after I've entered the leaderboard again, but this time the sector gap wasnt shown anymore at the MOTEC. I thought maybe its another menue, tried to change the data, but it seems like those cars only have one set of data available. So I thought myself, maybe this is only working the first time at the leaderboard. I was wrong. :)

Yesterday I did the same again, and this time the gap was shown again at the MOTEC. So its understandable I'm a lill bit confused right now. Is there any secret option to enable or disable the sector gaps?

Last edited: Jan 30, 2017