Problem Moza R9 support

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by justposted, May 16, 2022.

1. justposted

justposted New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I've just got my R9, which works well in all the other sims but is not recognised and gives me no FFB in R3E. Does anybody know if there's a way to make it work and/or whether Sector 3 have any plans to support it?

2. Pommyroo

Pommyroo New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Try here on the MOZA website, helps a little but I am having a few issues with RR3 and MOZA compatibility myself, not great FFB even using the below. It shows yu have launched RR3 in the MOZA Pit House but as I say not the best.
    upload_2022-6-4_8-37-35.png

3. justposted

justposted New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Nice find! That wasn't there last time I looked. It seems to work as long as the immersion settings aren't at 0, so I've set them all to 10 and now it works fine.

What FFB issues are you having? Seems okay to me, though I have to turn the car specific FFB up and down to adjust it, which was always the way for me in RaceRoom.

4. Pommyroo

Pommyroo New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    The FFB just isn't as strong/good as in other games (like say in ACC). In the MOZA Pit House I have set up car specific FFB for each car I use in RR (mainly based off the steering lock) with FFB as recommended in RR. I also have Pit House at 100% FFB, the wheel just feels looser and the FFB when going over kerbs, etc is not that strong for 9nm like in ACC. Maybe I need to look at the advanced steering wheel options, what do you have your MIN & MAX steering speed at and your steering SENSITIVITY & DEAD ZONE at as I do struggle to understand these?

5. Peter Koch

Peter Koch Well-Known Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +191 / 0 / -0
    Is there a controlset in here? ''Documents\My Games\SimBin\RaceRoom Racing Experience\UserData\ControlSet''

If so, can you upload it here?

You can try the one I uploaded

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 6, 2022
  6. Pommyroo

Pommyroo New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I have this in there, is that what you were referring to?

upload_2022-6-6_12-47-22.png

7. Peter Koch

Peter Koch Well-Known Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +191 / 0 / -0
    Yes please

Maybe there is an ID nr in it