Bug MP join lag is back

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Don Rudi, May 25, 2017.

1. Don Rudi

Don Rudi Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +284 / 0 / -0
    i did not have any join lags for a long time (maybe a minimal stutter). But since last week, the join lag, when somebody joins a server is back - the game freezes for almost a second. During this time the car continues on the track though as it seems (in a straight line).
    The lag does not occur for every new player joining and it also does not seem to be player specific - a player left the server yesterday to change cars a few times and only the first time he caused a lag.
    The lag occured on Racedepartment and Justrace servers, in different car classes.

• Agree Agree x 5
  2. Gopher04

Gopher04 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +237 / 0 / -0
    Yep have to agree with this one, the lags are big when someone is joining, but other things have also been spotted in MP along with this, grip levels totally different from SP mode, also can change between session's, also it seems to be effecting ffb as well, SP you can what you say is normal ffb, go to MP and the ffb seems to virtually disappear also the wheel becomes very light, quite a few people I race have been effective by most of these, but only over the last weeks.

3. Christoph

Christoph Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +83 / 0 / -0
    I also noticed two days ago

4. Oreos

Oreos Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +148 / 0 / -0
    • Agree Agree x 1