Bug MP Slovakia ring WTCC 2015, car setup showing 8 laps with 50L fuel

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Lasse Oinas, Apr 8, 2016.

1. Lasse Oinas

Lasse Oinas Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +69 / 0 / -0
    Multiplayer: Get real: WTCC 2015: Honda Civic 2015: #19 Rydell. In practice session when setting up the car, i noticed that setup showed 8 laps with 50L fuel onboard. (Server was running 2x tyre wear)

In single player it was showing the right figures 17 laps with 50L onboard. Does 2x tyre wear make the car consume twice as much fuel?

2. majuh

majuh Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +257 / 0 / -0
    Fuel usage was probably also set to 2x in the server settings; it's a separate setting. You can't see the fuel usage setting in the multiplayer server list though, so you have to check the setup screen.

3. Raaf

Raaf Active Member

Ratings:
    +30 / 0 / -0
    GT3 McLaren on Nürburgring Sprint multiplayer this evening: I loaded up for 15 laps for the race, and after 15 laps I had still half the fuel left in the tank. I had ordered safe refuelling for the pitstop, but again it loaded about double the amount needed.

Something doesn't seem quite right. But as I was racing, I hadn't time to investigate closely.

4. Lasse Oinas

Lasse Oinas Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +69 / 0 / -0
    Yep, thought that to be the case a x2 fuel usage set on server. Odd that the server was set for a 25 min race, no way to finish the race on one tank. Who wants to pit in a sprint race any howo_O