Multiclass Questions (Protos, etc)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dave R, Jun 19, 2015.

1. Dave R

Dave R Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +576 / 0 / -0
    I have a couple of questions if someone can answer them.

I'm planning on buying one of the prototype models today. Will we eventually see all the various prototypes put into one class (prototypes, Daytona Prototypes, the new Audi thats incoming) so that they can be raced as a full class or will they be part of the multi-class update for single player that's coming down the road?

Is there any time frame for the multi-class option to be put into single player mode? It would be nice to run the prototypes in a single race or together as a championship as well as adding in a few of the WTCC13 cars to the 14 cars to add a few more cars. I'm not complaining that this isn't an option now and I'm not impatient. With the size of the S3S staff, the amount of work you all get done is mind blowing. Just wondering is all.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Arthur Spooner

Arthur Spooner Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +432 / 0 / -0
    I personally doubt that the Daytona Prototypes will be merged with the other ones because they are just a different cup of tea.

Regarding the other prototypes and the upcoming and already teased and confirmed Audi R18 there were some words about this in the last devstream. If I got it right the Audi and the already existing prototypes will be merged into one P1 class with other prototypes to come in the future. And the Radicals will become part of a P2 class that might be extended in the future too.

S3S guys, please correct me if I understood something wrong. ;)

But look for yourself (@36:20):

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. Dave R

Dave R Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +576 / 0 / -0
    Thanks Arthur. I missed that one.

4. Alex

Alex Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +51 / 0 / -0
    Also waiting for it, patiently :)

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. Dave R

Dave R Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +576 / 0 / -0
    I picked up the Mistral M530 yesterday and am having a blast with it. Fantastic car to drive. Cannot wait for the Audi as well.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Alex

Alex Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +51 / 0 / -0
    I've got the other prototypes in the same class (DMD P21 and Mistral M530 and M531) and you have to try it also! Also the Radical's are a must.
    I just miss a little more modern LMP prototype with the BHF (big honking fin), and based on a real one.

• Like Like x 1