Problem Multiplayer - Error - No Resonse From The Server

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by cmwontner, Jan 3, 2018.

1. cmwontner

cmwontner New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Hi all, I have been playing raceroom now for a few days and am really enjoying it and looking forward to making some purchases of tracks and cars but am having this problem which is really putting me off quite a bit because i CAN NOT JOIN ANY SERVERS. At first it was just one or two, but now there are no actively played servers to join. i don't know what to do about this, but there seems to be lots of similar threads posted over on the steam forums, some of which seem to have been fixed, either buy updates or by uninstaling and reinstalling everything but I am having no joy and would greatly apprecoate some help from this great sporting and friendly community which I wish to remain a part of.... please help!

2. cmwontner

cmwontner New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Just to clarify,I an usually see about 10-15 servers with players in, but after selecting my car instead of joining the server I receive the error message above and the problem started off on one or two but has now become a complete hinderence to any online action

3. Tarik Userli

Tarik Userli Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +578 / 0 / -0
    Thats not a client issue, its a serverside issue called Ghostservers.

4. NL-Jos

NL-Jos Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +182 / 0 / -0
    Last couple of weeks i noticed that when i open my own dedi server i can't join, and nobody else to. (no response from the server)
    Funny was, when i open a second server or third i can join
    I think that the first ports could be the problem (UDP60000, 60002, TCP60001 or something when YouTube open your first dedi server)
    This problem was in the past and solved for a long time.
    Now it's back.
    It's not a big problem because now i open two servers when i want to run one and when both open i close the first

• Informative Informative x 1
    Last edited: Jan 3, 2018