My Acconut

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Thiago Bueno, Aug 13, 2023.

1. Thiago Bueno

Thiago Bueno New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    I just bought raceroom starte pack and now I can't log into my account Error 404 appears
    Something went wrong.

account steam keuae
    I have proof of payment, and I had my account banned, what a mess
    why that?

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 13, 2023
  2. Maskerader

Maskerader Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +356 / 0 / -0
    Error 404 doesn't mean ban.

If you get banned from the whole game, you'll see a message saying that you were banned for 10 years. I don't know how ranked ban looks, but it shouldn't be 404 either, more like "server refused connection" maybe.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Thiago Bueno

Thiago Bueno New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    I'm really worried, because I would like to enter and play and not have lost money I can't access, I would like to know where I can go to solve this

Last edited: Aug 13, 2023
  4. Vale

Vale Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +279 / 0 / -0
    404 normally means the RRE server is down. What I´d do is use a VPN to establish connection to ensure the problem is not on your end and also verify the RRE files on steam. If it´s a general issue then I´m sure the RRE Discord server will be full of people complaining so please check there too and many ask for help there as this forum is all but abandoned nowadays by KW, apart from to sell new DLCs.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Maskerader

Ratings:
    +356 / 0 / -0
    Error 404 is server telling you "can't find this page". VPN won't help in this case because the connection is there, but something is wrong on the server side. Maybe a profile link is broken, maybe the profile itself.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Thiago Bueno

Thiago Bueno New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    I would like to thank you both for your attention and help, this morning I ended up logging in and the profile was back to normal, I really don't know exactly why this problem happened yesterday

7. Maskerader

Ratings:
    +356 / 0 / -0
    I notice that 404 errors pop up quite often in the last month, but I thought it only affects store pages, not user profiles.

• Like Like x 1