Nürburgring eSports

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Robert Wiesenmüller, Apr 13, 2018.

1. Robert Wiesenmüller

Robert Wiesenmüller Esports / Events

Ratings:
    +1,133 / 0 / -0
    The Nürburgring – a place where legends are born! Conquer the Green Hell and win the Nürburgring eSports Trophy with your team!

The Nürburgring eSports – Team Endurance Championship consists of an online leaderboard and a live event that takes place on Friday, May 11th, in the ring°arena at the Nürburgring. 24 teams will compete, with 3 drivers each – representing their team and nation on a big stage, in front of a live audience and on a live stream in a 4 hour race. Be the star of the show in the first Nürburgring eSports event, drive an unforgettable endurance race with driver swaps in a very special location.

More info here: http://www.raceroom.com/en/events/nuerburgring-esports/
    Discussion forum: https://forum.sector3studios.com/index.php?forums/Nuerburgring_Esports/

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • Wonderful Wonderful x 1
  2. Dale Junior

Dale Junior Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +983 / 0 / -0
    ... unfortunately too far away from home :(. It would be nice if we could have more such competitions in each country.

For Germany for example:
    • The Nürburgring eSports competition (for the region of west Germany)
    • The Norisring eSports competition (for the region of middle Germany)
    • The Eurospeedway Lausitz eSports competition (for the region of east Germany)

Last edited: Apr 14, 2018
  3. John Wiesenmüller

John Wiesenmüller Active Member

Ratings:
    +41 / 0 / -0
    ... far away?! IMHO yes for a day trip (here's i.e. my usual limit 600km in total) but a 2 - 3 day trip sleeping in a hotel, tent, caravan or whatelse? I suppose they would like to (and will) see people not only from Germany. :)

By the way, I would prefer Oschersleben in regards of distance. ;-)

• Agree Agree x 1
    Last edited: Apr 14, 2018
  4. .OG Isaac

.OG Isaac Well-Known Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +173 / 0 / -0
    Ugh i'll be there at the 13th for the 24 hours of the Nurburgring, sadly not a day or 2 before that :<

5. fireballr18

fireballr18 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +75 / 0 / -0
    I assume such an event needs a lot of organization and costs much money. Because of that I can understand to have only one event. And I don't know if we are 1 Million players in Germany...;)

• Agree Agree x 1