Problem New/old account

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Piotrek Blaszczak, Apr 5, 2022.

1. Piotrek Blaszczak

Piotrek Blaszczak New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    I have a problem
    A few months ago my account disappeared with all the content I had. I had to play urgently, so I created a new account. Since then, I have had problems. In simracing.gp, at the end of the race, I do not appear on the start list, in the raceroom portal, I have no statistics, wherever I want to race, there is always this problem.
    I also had to choose a different email. The previous one is piotrek017@orange.pl and says that it is already taken
    upload_2022-4-5_17-45-22.png
    Is it possible to recover my previous account, because the one who deleted my account apparently didn't do it completely, and that's probably why I starts everywhere as a "ghost". I have been with you since 2012, and for several months now I have had nothing but problems.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2022
  2. Maskerader

Maskerader Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +355 / 0 / -0
    Mind if I ask, how did it disappear? You run the game as usual and it asked you to create an account, even though you were logged into the same Steam account? If only the content was gone, it was probably a temporary problem, it happens sometimes but it's resolved the same day or in the next days. Try logging into your previous Steam account and see what's there.

3. Piotrek Blaszczak

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    yes, the game asked me to create a new account. I keep logging in to the same steam account with which it was previously linked. I can't log in to the old e-mail

4. Maskerader

Ratings:
    +355 / 0 / -0
    This is strange and shouldn't have happened. Let's ask @Andi Goodwin if he can help you with that.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Piotrek Blaszczak

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    I can't even write PM to @Andi Goodwin
    I even tried logging into the forum on my previous nickname boban666. It still doesn't work. And when I want to set up a boban666 account, he writes that such an account already exists
    I also attach a screen, where you can see that I have already used / played raceroom in 2014
    upload_2022-4-6_18-15-39.png
    :worried:

Last edited: Apr 6, 2022
  6. Andi Goodwin

Andi Goodwin Moderator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +791 / 0 / -0
    Passed to the devs

Andi

• Like Like x 1
  7. Algorithm

Algorithm New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    ...I have same problem, was about to start this e-mail-replace-test-bs-try to solve it but someone stepped in it first:( lol. I've lost COD account like this once (200.-e) no one helped me to recover it, so i told them to sit on my 5 stars and quit.. suing them when time is right. I wonder what circus I must arrange to get my SAME issue escalated to ISS... soz- Devs:) DUTY CALLS!

8. Piotrek Blaszczak

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
  9. Piotrek Blaszczak

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Hello ?? Any news about my problem ??

10. Piotrek Blaszczak

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    I have started another WTCR season and I have a problem again because I did not get classified after the race in simracing.gp.
    is there any chance to finally solve my problem @Andi Goodwin ?

11. Piotrek Blaszczak

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Will someone help me at last ?? Today I can't log in using steam anymore. I like it less and less. I spent a lot of money to race and I can't do anything at all
    upload_2022-6-20_20-57-36.png

12. Maskerader

Ratings:
    +355 / 0 / -0