New race result bug!?

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Tobias Schröder, Feb 13, 2015.

1. Tobias Schröder

Tobias Schröder Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +273 / 0 / -0
    Hey guys,

I think there is a new race rasult bug (or I am doing something wrong).
    I just started a new GT Masters season, finished both races of the first weekend in the points (won the second one), but the races results say that I had two DNF's. I pitted in the window, had no penalty and did really nothing wrong.
    What could be the reason? Is it really another bug? Only experienced this in GT Masters 2014 Experience.

2. Tobias Schröder

Ratings:
    +273 / 0 / -0
    Update.
    Yesterday I said I only had this bug in GT Masters Experience, now I have it in every game.
    Others have also problems with this.
    please take a look at it...

3. Sonat Ozturk

Sonat Ozturk Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,012 / 0 / -0
    Hi Tobias

This is new to us but can others also confirm they're having this issue?

Any additional details you can provide us? What game settings do you use, rules, mandatory pitstops etc.

Does it happen in Single Race mode or championship only? Does it occur in RaceRoom Experience?

4. Tobias Schröder

Ratings:
    +273 / 0 / -0
    Which details do you need?

I had this bug in DTM experience championship mode at oschersleben, race with 33 laps and mandatory pit stop. Penalties were off. Qualifying and free practise was on. Won the race but results say I had a DNF.
    Had it in GT Masters experience in championship mode also at oschersleben. Duration of the races was 30 minutes, with mandatory pit stop. Penalties were off. Qualifying and free practise was on. Finished first race in the points and won second but both times race results said a had a DNF.

I will try it later if it also happens in RRRE.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2015
  5. Tobias Schröder

Ratings:
    +273 / 0 / -0
    @Sonat Ozturk Hm. Tried it again, everything is fine. Looks like I just did something wrong last time.

6. da-gerhard

da-gerhard Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    I just did the first race of the dtm 2014 championship, got first and the raceresult said I got last.
    Settings were get real, 22 opponents, race length 21 laps, AI strength 100, all rules on, pitted on time. don't know what went wrong...

7. Hannes Wallstedt

Hannes Wallstedt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +280 / 0 / -0
    Did you have any penalty icon next to your results?

8. Bailey Lagstrum

Bailey Lagstrum Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +105 / 0 / -0
    A little bit different from the OP's issue but didn't want to start a new thread just to mention.

This is my profile and I am sure this isn't right! lol
    The average position that is. o_O
    [​IMG]

9. da-gerhard

da-gerhard Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    No I didn't, but I started the championship again, no problem so far. I think it could have been that I used the option tires for more than 50% of the race.

10. Hannes Wallstedt

Hannes Wallstedt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +280 / 0 / -0
    Yes, that would indeed earn you a penalty. The penalty icon should still have been displayed though... Will take a look at this. Thanks for the report.

Yeah, stats aren't really working all that well at the moment.
    Btw, we do actually prefer to have separate threads for each issue. It just makes it easier for us if we can see directly in the "headline" which issue is being discussed in a thread.