Question New User Question...Saving Setup?

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by RacingManiac, Jan 26, 2016.

1. RacingManiac

RacingManiac Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    So despite the known exploit setup, does the game actually saves the setup for a given car on a track, or do I need to adjust it everytime you log back in the game?

2. Not Lifting Off

Not Lifting Off Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +368 / 0 / -0
    It will save it as you left it last time on that track.

3. RacingManiac

RacingManiac Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    If that is the case then mine hasn't been doing it. In the middle of a new DTM Experience 2015 Championship and so far everytime I went back in the game the setup was left as the default to the car and I have to readjust everything back to how I remembered it last time around.

4. Andi Goodwin

Andi Goodwin Moderator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +791 / 0 / -0
    it saves to the track car combo ; so if you go to a new track it changes..
    Andi

5. RacingManiac

RacingManiac Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    Same car, same track, just between session. I ran practice or qualifying. Finish the session. Quit the game to do something else, come back later to run the next session, setup is no longer there. It's annoying.

6. Andi Goodwin

Andi Goodwin Moderator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +791 / 0 / -0
    ok , is the game running as admin ? and can you give me what car your running ?

thanks in advance

Andi

7. RacingManiac

RacingManiac Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    I'm not sure if its running as admin. I am launching from the Steam's interface.

DTM15 Audi, it's the Jamie Green's car. Running in DTM Experience 15 mode during Championship. I just tried if quitting game or not makes a difference(as in, quit the session, back to menu, then reenter the championship. VS quit the game complete and come back.), no difference.