Bug No Cone Bump Scrape audio

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by M D Gourley, Mar 2, 2015.

1. M D Gourley

M D Gourley Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +92 / 0 / -0
    Hello everyone,
    I have no audio when I hit the road cones on the tracks when there is 10% or more on the 'Opponents Car' audio setting....but when the 'Opponent Car' audio is set to 0% I get Cone bump/scrape audio (see attached You Tube video). I was also testing out other audio sounds such as car impacts, rumble strips, off road grass area...hence the bad driving in the video...lol
    I have tried it in 'Stereo', '5.1 Surround', and '7.1 Surround' with the same settings and the same audio problem occurs...I even tried 3 different types headphones connected to on-board audio then a dedicated sound card with the same results....
    I also noticed the 'Manual Gear Change' audio had disappeared when the 'Opponents Car' was in creased to 10% or more...
    ...anyone else having this problem??

regards
    M D Gourley

2. Robert Holm

Robert Holm KW Studios Developer

Ratings:
    +162 / 0 / -0
    It's most likely due to sound prioritization, cones aren't that high up. With full grid all triggered sounds just can't get played at the same time.

3. M D Gourley

M D Gourley Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +92 / 0 / -0
    Thanks for the reply...not to worry...everything else is superb...I will just continue to enjoy your fantastic sim...'Strive for Perfection', nothing else will do.:)

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Mar 2, 2015