Bug No dashboard readouts after the first race

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by GregoryLeo, Nov 4, 2017.

1. GregoryLeo

GregoryLeo Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +360 / 0 / -0
    The last few times I've put together a single player championship, it starts out with the dash board and readouts working. But after that I have no read out on the dash, and all the key binding for them don't work. I went into the controller setup, and everything is correct. If I go into single race mode it all works. And if I do two races in single race mode, everything is fine as well.

It has only happened with the Ford GT3, Tatuus F4 and the 2016 Audi TT in championship mode. My last three champs.

The position bar and speed cluster aren't there and cant be switched on. Although things like traction control, brake bias, cockpit movement, engine ignition and starter still do. And the virtual mirror doesn't work either.

Some of the bindings are on my wheel and shifter, and others on the keyboard. So that doesn't seem to be the problem.

Thank god for Crew chief or I'd be racing total blind so to speak.
    But on the up side, it does force me to really learn my cars gearing and the track.

Anyway, thought you'd like to know.:rolleyes: I know it's not like you all have nothing to do.o_O
    See you on the track.
    Gregoryleo

Last edited: Nov 4, 2017
  2. Paul Darke

Paul Darke Moderator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +249 / 0 / -0
    Gregory, to be on the safe side can you verify the games cache and try again please.

3. GregoryLeo

Ratings:
    +360 / 0 / -0
    verification was good. still not working

Last edited: Nov 4, 2017
  4. Paul Darke

Paul Darke Moderator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +249 / 0 / -0
  5. Leigh

Leigh Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +45 / 0 / -0
    Hi Gregory,
    Any update on this so far?
    I came across the very same issues in championship mode today using the Mercedes SLS from ADAC GT Masters 2015. No dash display, and some of the mapped buttons such as those for the virtual mirror and position bar won't work. Everything works fine in a single race.
    Cheers.

6. GregoryLeo

Ratings:
    +360 / 0 / -0
    No they seem to be stumped. And have not been communicating with me. I'm having a couple of other problems as well. I'm going to start rattling some doors now. Post a thread and file ticket with tech support. Maybe if I'm not the only one it will get more attention.
    http://support.raceroomracingexperience.com/

7. Leigh

Leigh Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +45 / 0 / -0
    @Gregory
    Okay. Thanks for getting back to me. Let me know if I can be of any help and may the Schwartz be with you.