Bug No engine vibrations when engine starts and during braking

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by zego, Apr 2, 2016.

1. zego

zego New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    setting for motor vibrations: 20%

1. When I activate the ignition and starts the engine, there are NO engine vibrations until I put in a gear! The vibrations are still there, when I go back to neutral.

2. Independent if I am driving or if I am in the box, as soon as I brake, the engine vibrations disappears! They come back, when I release the brake!

This is repeatable with GT2 or GT3 or ADAC2014 cars. I deleted my complete user profile folder and started complete from the scratch. No success!!!

2. MsportDan

MsportDan Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    ive noticed this under braking it just goes dead, and especially if theres no traction loss theres just deadness. I think they should enable brake vibration again.

3. heppsan

heppsan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,268 / 0 / -0
    Haven't tried with a wheel for quite some time, but with the 360 I get braking vibrations.
    And after the latest update I can also get vibrations when the tires slips (don't like that effect though)
    But I have never felt any engine vibrations.
    Would be nice to get a bit of vibration when starting the engine. (don't think I would want it the whole time)

4. zego

zego New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Just try to set the settings for engine vibes to 15-20%. BEFORE the patch with the start of the engine, the wheel starts vibrating. For me a very very authentic feeling. Now this is gone, unless I put in the first gear. And..., the engine vibes are complete different to the brake vibes, please don't mix this up ;)

5. zego

zego New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Any updates or confirmation regarding this bug? Is this recognized by S3???