Problem No FFB with DRS Integrale

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Uff, May 9, 2016.

1. Uff

Uff Member

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0
    Hello,
    I'm using a DRS Integrale to drive on my PC. Last time I tried the game, few weeks ago, it worked fine with R3E; now instead I can't get force feedback to work on it: it works with every other sim (AC, rF2, iR, pCARS etc) but not with R3E.
    Being a custom wheel, not supported by default from the game, I already tried to delete my previous profiles so to have the "New device found" pop-up appear in the main menu; from there I selected Wheel as the type of my steering wheel and as soon as I assign the steering (left/right) I see the Force Feedback menu get the red color, while before it was grey.
    I turn FFB on, set inverted forces but once in-game there is no force at all; my profile consists of keyboard at 0, DRS Integrale at 1, T300 pedals listed as 2.
    I also tried to get some speed, leave only the steering assigned, then Resume the session to see if the game was sending FFB to a different device, but to no avail: I still don't get any force.

What else can I try? The SimBin folder in My Documents is created properly and inside I can see the profile I create.