No more Race On?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by frodesa, Sep 4, 2015.

1. frodesa

frodesa New Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    Will Race On, one of the DLC of the Race series no longer be available on steam? Right now one cant buy it because it has the status N/A. I actually already have it, I am just curious.

2. Sascha Brandenburg

Sascha Brandenburg Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +56 / 0 / -0
    I think this depends on the fact that SimBin was publishing the game now SimBin is no more. So that would be the reason why u cannot buy it via steam because Steam doesnt get new Keys for selling. Only ways to get them is to hope u found it on other Stores like Ama***. They have some copies of the game left and can sell them till they sell the last one .

3. Dave R

Dave R Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +576 / 0 / -0
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. Sascha Brandenburg

Sascha Brandenburg Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +56 / 0 / -0
    Yeah thats what i forgot the bundlestars Page . They have some Keys left and can sell them via there WebSite as a Bundle. Its really Cheap and u get all u need :)

5. D.Boon

D.Boon Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +386 / 0 / -0
  6. Dave R

Dave R Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +576 / 0 / -0
    Awesome. I bought a few copies to give away to friends as well. You can't beat all that for what it costs. The only thing it really doesn't include is the GTR Evolution pack

7. D.Boon

D.Boon Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +386 / 0 / -0
    For £1.19, I can live with that :D
    Race Injection alone cost over £8 on steam lol.

8. Dave R

Dave R Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +576 / 0 / -0
    When I see GTR Evo on there, I'll shoot you a PM. They pretty much at least monthly put some sort of Simbin pack on sale.

9. kendoslow

kendoslow Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +49 / 0 / -0
  10. Dave R

Dave R Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +576 / 0 / -0
  11. D.Boon

D.Boon Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +386 / 0 / -0
    Great finds guys, convinced the missus to let me spend another £1.25, GTR2 is now in my library, looking forward to giving that a thrashing a little later.
    The others will have to wait, cheap they may be but, I could quite easily end up spending a fortune on that site, I still have rent to pay :(

• Like Like x 1
  12. Dave R

Dave R Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +576 / 0 / -0
    So many good mods for GTR2. You have chosen wisely :) If you want a mod but can't find it, hit me up. I've got about 75gb worth of mods and tracks for GTR2.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  13. kendoslow

kendoslow Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +49 / 0 / -0
    http://www.bundlestars.com/store/gtrevolution/
    The amount of racing you will get from these titles, and that's not counting the mods and tracks available is immense. Remember if you want the porkies and ferries just google it.
    If you like older cars definitely get Power and Glory 3.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. GooseCreature

GooseCreature Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +670 / 0 / -0
    Fair shout Gentlemen, read this thread earlier and now I have Race07, GTR Evo, GTLegends and Formula Raceroom for the princely sum of £2.50, sweet, cheers itsmedavetn, nice one! :)

Funny thing is I have owned all these titles before but I've become so lazy these days I found it easier to click "pay now" than be arsed to go digging around trying to find originals, fancy Floyd (Dog 2) may well have eaten them when he was a pup anyway! :D

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    Last edited: Sep 7, 2015
  15. Dave R

Dave R Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +576 / 0 / -0
    Awesome @GooseCreature You're most welcome. If you need some mod recommendations, feel free to ask. I will recommend the ALMS mod with Spa 2008 track. You can run up to 60 something AI at Spa and it's a blast. Also highly recommend the STCC 2015 mod and the BTCC15 mod at No Grip as well. Some folks say Race 07/GTR2/GTL are too dated to still play, I say to heck with that. They're still just as much fun as they've always been and in my opinion, all three are just as good of an option than the sims of today.

• Agree Agree x 1
    Last edited: Sep 7, 2015
  16. Insaneozzy

Insaneozzy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +242 / 0 / -0
    I have a ton of mods & tracks for Race 07-EVO if anyone is in need :)

17. shardshunt

shardshunt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +490 / 0 / -0
    yes pls. I cant even get on nogripracing so i have very few.

18. Dave R

Dave R Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +576 / 0 / -0
    Let us know what you're looking for @shardshunt and we'll see if we can dig it up. I save all my downloads and have a lot for GTR2/Race07/GTL/etc

19. shardshunt

shardshunt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +490 / 0 / -0
    any of the FVR stuff. I found mainfeild (my local) track but not pukekohe. I tried the fvr website but the downloads l take 2 hours and die half way through (I wish everyone would just switch to mega). otherwise I'm open to anything you think is particularly good/ I do really like stuff with rear wheel drive, lots of power and next to no down force ;). or tracks with big curbs and no run off.

If you can thank you soo much.

20. Dave R

Dave R Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +576 / 0 / -0
    I'll see what I can find. If I find some, I'll upload em and send you a link in a PM. Out of respect to S3S and their agreements with car companies and series, I think it might be best not to post mod links in the thread.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1