Problem No rumble on Xbox One bluetooth controller

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Sondelux, Jul 9, 2020.

1. Sondelux

Sondelux New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hi everyone,
    I'm pretty new to Raceroom but I'm having a problem with my Xbox One bluetooth controller (that works fine in all other racing sims I have). The controller is detected and the profile is assigned but the Force Feedback section of the menu is greyed out and I have no rumble.
    If I activate Steam controller preferences (which I usually don't use) the controller is detected as a Valve controller and I DO have rumble. However it's a weird rumble present at all times while driving and not really helping me feel the car traction or surfaces.
    I have tried searching for this issue but nothing recent comes up. Thanks for your help.

2. LastCowboy

LastCowboy New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    i have the problem that my controller (Astro C40 TR) doesn't work anymore after the game has started, 2 hours before the game the controller worked without any problems.
    The game doesn't respond to the buttons anymore and when you go into game mode, the rear spoiler is shown, like the view to the back.
    In the setting the controller is shown 3 times.
    Is also not shown as missing.
    I already tried restarting and uninstalling and reloading the game, without success.
    The problem still exists.
    In mouse and keyboard mode it runs perfectly.
    The controller works fine in other games.
    What can I do?