Bug Non starter!

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by GooseCreature, Sep 14, 2015.

1. GooseCreature

GooseCreature Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +670 / 0 / -0
    I know this thread is on here somewhere or is a sub thread or maybe even sub, sub thread but I can't remember if we ever got a response but it's certainly not resolved.
    One in three race starts I don't move off the line and I get rear ended or someone in front gets it and I rear end them. Is this problem awaiting the update (like the rest of us :rolleyes:) or is this something new to the sim, lottery starts?

2. heppsan

heppsan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,268 / 0 / -0
    Engine stall?

3. GooseCreature

GooseCreature Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +670 / 0 / -0
    Nope, engine still running, just won't move unless I put it in 2nd or neutral then back to first. Must be happening to others with the amount of rear end shunts I witness. Used to happen all the time with GT2 cars way back when but I thought it was fixed but alas had it happen 3 times in last 24hrs. Sure there was a thread on it but damned if I can find it.

4. m.bohlken

m.bohlken Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +988 / 0 / -0
    Yepp - I have the same in several races... seems a bit random when the bug occurs. I'm using Auto-Clutch, in the Starting-sequence I switch in gear 1, when the race turns green the car doesn't move until I have changed the gear again.

5. shardshunt

shardshunt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +490 / 0 / -0
    dont switch into first gear before the lights to avoid this bug or assign a button to the clutch and release it on the light out.