Bug Norisring Pit Stop

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Willian Candido, Jun 30, 2016.

1. Willian Candido

Willian Candido New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hey guys!!

Yesterday, we had two races for the Anual Championship DTM 2015 organized by Raceroomers (www.raceroomers.com.br) and I had problems in both races.

At the first race, I had that old problem, known as ping 0. For the others drivers, my car just disappeared, and it's like my car wasn't there... All right, it can happens, I was trying to reach the first, but after that, finished at p4. No problem. Here it goes the video:

At the second race, I didn't have problems until the PIT STOP. Watch out the video
    Damn... this BUG pissed me off. IF you watch the video, you can see that the car was being driven by the AI and it crashed somewhere before I had the control of the car. HOW COULD IT HAPPENS?
    Please Sector 3, you must Fix this!!

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    Last edited: Jun 30, 2016
  2. Jani1980

Jani1980 Member

Ratings:
    +16 / 0 / -0
    this fucking Problem with AI Box yes *grrrr again and again...

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. nate

nate Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +875 / 0 / -0
    Your first problem should hopefully be fixed in the patch that released today. Since your video is from yesterday, before the patch, Im not sure if it is of much use right now. Give it a few more days and try some MP races to see if the issue for you is still around.

The second issue is quite an annoying one, and I'll report that to the devs if it isnt already reported.

Thanks for the videos.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Willian Candido

Willian Candido New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Thanks Nate!!