Problem Not being able to login

Dieses Thema im Forum "Community Support" wurde erstellt von .OG Isaac, 25. April 2016.

1. .OG Isaac

.OG Isaac Well-Known Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +173 / 0 / -0
  2. Mcadam

Mcadam New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Hello, same problem for me just now!

3. Don Rudi

Don Rudi Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +284 / 0 / -0
    Same here. First error 2104, now error 500

4. Mz Baker

Mz Baker Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    I have been getting this 0ff and on too. Very annoying.
    One trick I do but i'm not sure if it really helps or just coincidences, to delete everything in the BrowserData\Cache

5. Sonat Ozturk

Sonat Ozturk Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2.012 / 0 / -0
    Hey,

Sorry to hear that you are having errors. Have you noticed if you receive it only during certain periods such as peak hours (after office hours between (18:00-22:00 CET) or do you get it in different times as well?

6. Don Rudi

Don Rudi Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +284 / 0 / -0
    I experienced the problem for the first time yesterday between about 18:00 and 19:00 CET

7. sbarro3

sbarro3 Member

Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0
    I had the same error 2104 a view days ago.
    Then i did a "verify integrity of game cache" within steam, a very short time a windows was shown saying something about "Adobe Flash installation"... after that login works again.

I have no idea if the error related to a Flash update but for me it looks like.

8. Sonat Ozturk

Sonat Ozturk Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2.012 / 0 / -0
    It shouldn't be related but can never rule things out.

User login processing error usually happens because either one of the servers fails to respond on time while processing the user info (e.g. Steam authentication server, or our system backend server), or because of corrupt data in account details. If it's the latter then it would happen constantly and we would have to fix it manually.

If it happens once in a while, especially during peak hours where traffic is most heavy, it might be that the servers are failing to respond on time. In the past few days our servers haven't had any problems and Steam servers have been a bit slow during peak hours lately so that's the initial suspicion. But regardless we will look into it and see if there's something we can do.

9. .OG Isaac

.OG Isaac Well-Known Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +173 / 0 / -0
    It might be my connection, since that's 100% horrible. I tried playing between peak hours, so that probably has got to do with it aswell.

10. rbn

rbn Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +69 / 0 / -0
    Had the same issue Sunday. Site login worked fine but couldn't login to the game.
    Couldn't find a topic so played some AC :cool:

Worked fine in the evening and yesterday.

11. lennyallover

lennyallover Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0
    I have the same issue, error 2104, happens occasionally, usually after an update or hotfix which is weekly really. Usually around 1400 BST, I have a good connection (fibre) and it still happens.