Bug NSU TTS at Hockenheim Short

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Pfalzdriver, Aug 22, 2016.

1. Pfalzdriver

Pfalzdriver Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +85 / 0 / -0
    Morning mates,

My bug-reporting continues, this time the NSU Prinz TTS was our target at the short version of the Hockenheimring.

Again, as with the Silhouettes and the Formula RaceRoom Junior everything was fine during practice and qualifying, the problems started with the race.

Some settings which were used first:
    - Race time: 60 minutes
    - Fuel: x4
    - Tires: x2
    - Time: Afternoon
    - Damage: Only optical
    - Mechanical Damage: Off
    - Players: 11

As soon as the race started, one racer (always the one who qualifyed last) couldnt start. Two other players were at the grid with wheelspin before the race even started, and they were both on track with spinning wheels for at least half of an entire lap. So there was a bunch of fog, which was the final reason for me to quit this race. No fun if you dont see any braking points at all. Another one had to start from the pits, because he wasnt able to get into the grid.

With restarted this race three times, and it was always the same.

Two of the remaining racers didnt get refueled, although the corresponding point at the menu was green, and it was set to litres, no Normal, Safe or risky.

I know we german gentlemen drivers do some odd combination sometimes, but being mainstream all the time is kind of boring. But to be honest, many of bought literally every available content, so we all start getting a lill bit upset.

Here is a video of all this *censored*. Not mine, because I left the race, as I already stated.