Bug Pause

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Gopher04, Jun 11, 2015.

1. Gopher04

Gopher04 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +237 / 0 / -0
    Don't know if others have noticed this, but since the patch, if I try to pause the game (while on track, lets say the phone rings) it will go back to a menu screen with a bars on it, and top one being RESUME, then when your ready hit the button and carry on, well thats what use to happen, now what I get is either, my car gets returned to the garage and I'm in the menu like when you first go on track, or I end up on track still but further down the road but stationary and in neutral.

• Agree Agree x 3
  2. nate

nate Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +875 / 0 / -0
    Hmm, what game mode are you doing this in where you are getting this weird behavior? This sounds to me like you are doing single player, because the behavior when hitting esc. to pause when in MP is completely different.

I tried replicating this in a single player race, and didnt notice any problem just now. I paused, and then clicked 'resume' a moment later, and the game started again exactly where I left off.

Perhaps a bit more information on the atmosphere in which you experience this. Single player o MP... Race or practice... Against AI... etc.

Cheers

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Bodaz0815

Bodaz0815 Active Member

Ratings:
    +35 / 0 / -0
    Had exactly this issue with a honda civic wtcc13 on shanghai wtcc in a 15min race!

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Gopher04

Gopher04 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +237 / 0 / -0
    Only picked this up in SP so far, Practice & Race with AI & without, out of 100% this behaviour has happened 70% of the time.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Dave R

Dave R Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +576 / 0 / -0
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1