Permaban for crashkids online?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by sbtm, May 28, 2016.

1. Alex Bonner

Alex Bonner Active Member

Ratings:
    +34 / 0 / -0
    I maybe mistaken but isn't there a "blacklist" somewhere in the dedi server setup? If so then the guys that host could get together and get a retard list going.

Why not upload a replay so we can all throw some hate his way.

2. sbtm

sbtm Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +591 / 0 / -0
    Shit.. I wanted to say that I still have the Replay but it didn't save the Replay because I left before the Timer ended. I recorded the Session with shadowplay but deleted all old Video files yesterday.
    But would be cool if r3e saved the Replay even when leaving early. I'll have a look when I'm at home.

3. Vojvoda

Vojvoda Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +145 / 0 / -0
    A year after the release of the dedicated server is needed administrator functions, "almost mandatory".
    It's complicated when a crashkid enter on the server and you don't have the option to ban , kick or restart session, neither practice/qualy replay.
    It's also impossible to communicate with other driver if they are not rolling ... It would be interesting to add chatbox (& API DS).
    Hopefully sooner than later...

4. Stefan Mizzi

Stefan Mizzi Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +625 / 0 / -0
    Yeah, same here! A friend of mine and myself are building an online system which will hopefully cater for people like us. Pity no ban/black list is not available yet, but we will be able to exclude such wreckers in a few different ways ;)

• Like Like x 1