Bug Pit-Entry in Zandvoort with NSU TT

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by m.bohlken, Feb 27, 2016.

1. m.bohlken

m.bohlken Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +988 / 0 / -0
    Today I've noticed a bug with the Pit-Entry in Zandvoort.

In a MP-Race with the NSU TTS I've got Disqualified as I was passing the Pit-Entry in Zandvoort on the very right side of the track, but still driving on the Track... As I was driving behind an opponent in Slip-Stream, he was DQF, too.

2. Christian G

Christian G Topological Agitator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +2,411 / 0 / -0
    Did this happen in Get Real?
    I found this cut detection issue too, but only in Amateur and Novice.

3. m.bohlken

Ratings:
    +988 / 0 / -0
    That was in Get Real... I was in Setup-Dialog during the quali-session, so it must be Get Real... The opponent in front of me was James Bird. Not sure if he is here in the forum to confirm that...

4. Christian G

Ratings:
    +2,411 / 0 / -0
    Ok, interesting...
    You don't happen to have that replay so you could maybe record and share that part?

5. m.bohlken

Ratings:
    +988 / 0 / -0
    I've just uploaded a Video of the Replay... no - the NSU isn't that slow - I've played the replay in slow-mo... ;)

I've switched to external view, so that I hope you'll get a better idea of the position...

• Useful Useful x 1
  6. Christian G

Ratings:
    +2,411 / 0 / -0
    Thanks a lot. Yes, that's what I meant too, but this example is very extreme, you weren't even crossing the right white line with your right wheels.:eek: Gonna have a look out for this and report if I can repro. Did it happen to you again or can you provoke it, even with other cars maybe?

Btw, I hope you don't feel obliged to do those things I'm asking, just would help us narrow it down without having to try in multiple builds. There's only so much time on our hands too, so this really helps.

Again, thanks a bunch to you and everyone else, really appreciate your guys effort to report those issues in a calm and adult manner.

Cheers

Christian

7. m.bohlken

Ratings:
    +988 / 0 / -0
    I'll try to reproduce it as soon as I can. Maybe I can do that later...

Just an important Info that might help and I forget to mention: It was on Zandvoort-Club layout.

8. Sean Kenney

Sean Kenney Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +316 / 0 / -0
    Isn't zandi really touchy with this for all cars? Not as bad as you showed mind you.

9. Christian G

Ratings:
    +2,411 / 0 / -0
    Those were my findings too, cut detection issue on Zandvoort Club and National layout. GP had it too in the past but there it was fixed already.
    But as I said, until now I only found it happening in amateur and novice mode, but in those modes it happened regardless of the car/class.

10. m.bohlken

Ratings:
    +988 / 0 / -0
    I've just reproduced it in a SP-Race in Get Real with the NSU... If selected Zandvoort Club again with drive-thru-penalty and Black Flag on and was DQF as I was passing the pit-entry on the right side of the track...

After that I tried it with the same config but driving GTR3 with the Z4 GT3 - same happens with that car...

• Useful Useful x 1
  11. m.bohlken

Ratings:
    +988 / 0 / -0
    I have to put up that topic again, as I've had a problem with that section in a race yesterday.

This time I was driving a WTCC 15 Cruze on Zandvoort National-Layout.
    As I was passing the Pit-Entry I got a slow-down-penalty, but i had never left the track.

12. NL-Jos

NL-Jos Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +182 / 0 / -0
    I didn't know of this topic.
    Sorry for post it in a new one.
    But this topic is almost a year old and the bug is stil there!!!!!!!!
    :(:confused::(:confused:

13. m.bohlken

Ratings:
    +988 / 0 / -0
    no need to feel sorry... on the contrary - it is good that you brought that bug up on table again...

• Winner Winner x 1