Bug Pit Lane Entry Bug - A List of tracks with the bug

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by MattStone, Apr 20, 2016.

1. MattStone

MattStone Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +169 / 0 / -0
    I got sick of starting a championship game only to have is spoilt by the pit lane entry bug so I tested every track I own so I know which ones to avoid when setting up a custom championship. Note that it doesn't matter what class of car I use the result is the same so it is definitely track specific. Each track that had a bug I tested 3 times and each time the bug occurred...so it's consistent and 100% reproducible (well on my computer anyway). I also ensure I din't exceed any track limits before entering the pits.

The Exceeding track limit warning bug doesn't cause a penalty but I'm not sure how many warnings you get before it does. The following tracks have this bug
    • Bathurst
    • Hockenheimring
    • Hungaroring
    • Moscow Raceway
    • Slovakia Ring

Some tracks immediately give you a Drive-through Penalty bug (dependant on your settings of course)
    If you have your settings set for "Slow Down" then it just slows you down a bit so they are playable but is frustrating as that extra 1-2 seconds can cost you a lot of places.
    These are tracks that have this bug
    • Redbull Ring Speilberg
    • MotoSports Arena Oschersleben
    • Spa

The following tracks I have not Tested as I don't own them
    • Chang International Circuit
    • Macau
    • Paul Ricard
    • Salzburgring
    • Shanghai
    • Suzuka
    How the devs fix these soon and until then at least we know which tracks to avoid.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. T@X

T@X Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0
    yeah, this is really annoying, hope it gets fixed soon.

3. Dan84

Dan84 Active Member

Ratings:
    +28 / 0 / -0