Problem Pit problem

Dieses Thema im Forum "Community Support" wurde erstellt von MattStone, 6. April 2016.

1. MattStone

MattStone Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +169 / 0 / -0
    I'm not sure if this is a bug or that I just don't understand the pitting procedure

This problem occours on any every track I've played so far and with both ADAC 2014 cars and WTCC 2015 cars

Basically I set up the race for a mandatory pit stop.
    Pit within the pit window
    Add a bit of fuel
    And leave
    After pitting I still get the message "you must pit within x minutes"

At the end of the race no matter what position I came it list me as last
    I suspect a penalty may have been applied but I'm not getting any warnings as such

Bug or what am I doing wrong?

2. Mz Baker

Mz Baker Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    I am wondering about this too. I have been getting the same thing.

3. MattStone

Ratings:
    +169 / 0 / -0
    At first I thought it was because I wasn't doing anything in the pit stop as you don't really need too on a short race....I just enjoyed the challenge of using pit stops as a tactic.

BUT even when adding fuel and changing tyres it still does it :(

I think the key is that even after pitting it still says in that little pop up window "You Must Pit In 3"
    I suspect it thinks I didn't pit so therefor I'm disqualified at the end of the race albeit it doesn't indicate anywhere that I'm disqualified

4. Mz Baker

Mz Baker Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    Honestly ,I'm not sure now. After another little test in some ADAC 2013 cars it seemed ok.
    Not sure why or whats going on.

edit: no, there definitely is something wrong here, either something I am doing wrong or a game bug of some kind.

Zuletzt bearbeitet: 6. April 2016
  5. MattStone

Ratings:
    +169 / 0 / -0
    Well tonight I tried trouble shooting the pit stop problem but can't find a solution :(
    I was testing with the ADAC 2014 and made sure I entered the pit lane way under the speed limit and it still kept giving me the must pit in 3 indicator and still placed me last even tho I was always finishing in the top 5

Surely it must be a bug! I wish a dev or beta tester would confirm this