Bug Pit stop not working in ADAC GTM 2014

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Gerbuho, Oct 28, 2015.

1. Gerbuho

Gerbuho Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +264 / 0 / -0
    In championship I went into the pits but the car just passed through. I thought that maybe I had hit "cancel" so I did it a second time and looked carefully to hit the right one, and again my car just passed through. Of course at the end I got a DNF. :(

2. Robert Holm

Robert Holm KW Studios Developer

Ratings:
    +162 / 0 / -0
    I believe that can be due to a bug where the pitspot you're assigned lacks some data, making car not stop. It's being taken care of.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. Gerbuho

Ratings:
    +264 / 0 / -0
    Thanks a lot for your response. :)

Have a good day.

• Like Like x 1
  4. heppsan

heppsan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,268 / 0 / -0
    One other thing regarding pit stops you really need to address is the AI awareness on the way to the pit!!..
    So that they brake for the cars in front also going to the pit.
    Just started a new GTM 2014 championship.
    But after four attempts trying to pit without being rammed of the way and in to the pit entrance wall on Oschersleben, busting my engine!
    I didn't feel the urge to continue this championship..

5. Gerbuho

Ratings:
    +264 / 0 / -0
    Yeah, actually now I wait till there's nobody behind me to pit in ADAC 2014. I've even let pass to avoid it. I've noticed it mainly in Oschersleben and Spielberg.

6. merlin59

merlin59 Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    Oh good grief! Is everything a bug with this game? I thought I'd race with the "experience" cars since the custom championships pits aren't working. I hit the same stupid bug with the car driving straight through the pits. I must have tried 4 or 5 times till I realised no amount of cajoling would get it to work. I realize bugs happen but I'm becoming convinced everything in this game is a bug! Dang shame, I was enjoying myself. I thought I'd back off and be patient till the custom championships had pitstops. I may just back off the game period!

7. merlin59

merlin59 Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    Any hopes that the pits stops will be fixed in ADAC 2014 Experience soon? Would be nice to race in this series with pits.

8. Hannes Wallstedt

Hannes Wallstedt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +280 / 0 / -0
    It's all still the same game, so if pit stops are broken they're broken everywhere. As Robert stated above, it's being worked on and hopefully a fix will make it in for the next update.

• Like Like x 1
  9. merlin59

merlin59 Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    Are you telling me that there broke in DTM 2014 as well? Please say no! I was about to start a championship there.